RECOGNITION OF NATIONAL FIRE ACADEMY OF CAMBODIA DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER, MINISTER OF INTERIOR No: 7941/PK
RECOGNITION OF NATIONAL FIRE ACADEMY OF CAMBODIA
DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER, MINISTER OF INTERIOR
- Having seen the Constitution of the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Having seen Royal Decree No. NS/RKT/0818/862 dated 17 August 2018, on the Appointment of the Royal Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Having seen Royal Kram No. NR/RKM/0618/012 dated 28 June 2018, promulgating the Law on Organization and Functioning of the Council Ministers;
- Having seen Royal Kram No. NR/RKM/0196/08 dated 24 January 1996, promulgating the Law on Establishment of Ministry of Interior;
- Having seen Royal Kram No. NS/RKM/0613/007 dated 03 June 2013 promulgating the Law on Fire Prevention and Firefighting;
- Having seen Sub-Decree No. 109 ANK.BK dated 19 August 2015 promulgating the Law on Organization and Functioning of the Ministry of Interior;
Having seen Sub-Decree No. 131 ANK.BK dated 18 August 2017, regarding the Requirements and Measures on Fire Prevention and Firefighting;
Having seen Sub-Decree No. 87 ANK.BK dated 25 June 2018, regarding Classification of Constructions and Targets Requiring Design of Fire Prevention and Firefighting Plan;
- Based on necessity;
Recognition shall be granted to the National Fire Academy of Cambodia abbreviated as “N.F.A.C.”, which is located on Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
N.F.A.C. is under the management of General Commissariat of National Police, with Cambodian Fairwind Enterprises Company Limited as the operator.
N.F.A.C. shall have management structure and competent specialized engineers, ensure the capacity building for safety and firefighting operators in the targets. N.F.A.C. shall be the sole institute that has the rights to issue certificates for agents who operates the fire safety in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
N.F.A.C. has the following duties:
- To examine the qualifications of the target’s operating agent requesting training and capacity building;
- To train, build capacity and issue certification of training to operating agents at targets upon completion of study;
- To set standards, prepare curriculum, training premises and set the tuition fee;
- To inspect the targets in order to provide advice in regard to sending operators to attend specialized training on fire safety and firefighting;
- To provide reports to the General Commissariat of National Police monthly, tri-monthly, bi-annually and annually. Where necessary, [N.F.A.C.] shall produce reports promptly.
The trademark and stamp of the National Fire Academy of Cambodia are attached in the annex hereto.
Secretary-General of General-Secretariat, Commissioner General of General Commissariat of National Police, General Director of General Department of Logistics and Finance, Governors of the Board of Governors of the City-Province, [and] N.F.A.C. shall implement this Prakas upon the date of signature thereafter.
Phnom Penh, 25 December 2018
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Interior
Samdech Kralahom SAR KHENG
NATIONAL FIRE ACADEMY OF CAMBODIA